If the kitchen is the heart of the home – the place that brings everyone together, why not extend that feeling by adding an outdoor kitchen? A new place to eat, have fun, and create new memories with family and friends! The addition of an outdoor kitchen can enhance your lifestyle, while adding value to your home.
The benefits of an outdoor kitchen:
- Extends your living space. It’s time to move the party outside, and create a new efficient, and appealing addition that’s designed to work seamlessly with the architectural style of your home.
- Cooking outdoors can be fun, entertaining, and healthy. Grilling not only enhances the flavor of food, but it’s also a healthy way to prep foods.
- Increase your home’s value and lower energy bills. Outdoor kitchens add to the curb appeal of your home and is a sought-after feature for today’s discriminating homebuyers. What’s more, cooking outdoors in the hot summer can decrease your home’s electrical use.
Three basics when planning your outdoor kitchen:
- Make a budget; there are several areas to consider. Create a comprehensive list that includes appliances, permits, tools, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Determine your favorite cooking style; Do you enjoy grilling with charcoal, or do you prefer the convenience of propane? Maybe a pizza oven, or a full outdoor kitchen?
- It must suit your lifestyle; focus on design features that meet your family’s needs, and the flow of your home.
Reuther Material has it all.
At Reuther, we stock a large inventory of Nicolock Outdoor Living and Summerset Cooking Products in a wide variety of features and styles. When it comes to choosing an outdoor kitchen, our professional staff is here to help you every step of the way, from planning through to completion. Think of Reuther Material as your outdoor living one stop shopping experience.
At Reuther, we offer delivery options to suit you.
Our fleet of trucks ensure that we can accommodate orders of any size and different offloading needs. Our fleet of specialized equipment allows for exact placement at your jobsite, or prompt loading of materials when picking up. You won’t be forced to load yourself or deal with long waits. At Reuther, we’re here for you!
No one delivers like Reuther
For inspiration, take a look a few Nicolock and Summerset products: