The best time to think about sun, fun and outdoor living is when it’s gray, cold, and snowy. Afterall, the benefits of planning your dream backyard in winter far outweighs the rush of planning in spring and summer. So, when the cold weather sets in, start thinking about transforming your outdoor living dream space into a reality with a thorough plan.
Why is winter the best time to plan?
- Hire professionals early. It takes time to design the perfect backyard solution. Give your landscape architect ample time to come up with fresh, innovative ideas. What’s more, contractors typically start scheduling in the winter months. Starting the process early means it will be ready when you are.
- Permits take time. If you’ve ever put on addition to your home, you know that the required permits take time, ranging from four to six weeks.
- More time planning means less surprises. With every major construction project, there are a variety of details to consider including drainage, plumbing, electricity and more. A better plan means a smoother process and a superior finished product.
How would you like to use your space?
- What design strikes you? Get inspired! Do research.
- Paver manufacturer catalogs
- Outdoor living magazines and websites
- Pinterest and Houzz
- Home shows
- Supplier displays
- Prioritize: Think about what will fit your families current and future needs.
- Aesthetics matter: Afterall, your home in an investment. Design your outdoor living space to compliment the architectural style of your home to create greater curb and add value to your property.
Reuther has it all
At Reuther Material we work daily with top designers, architects, and construction companies to provide wide array of paver and hardscape products that meet their specs and make your outdoor dream space a reality.
- Pavers for patios, walkways and pool surrounds in a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors
- Stone, gravel, and decorative stone
- Full range of retaining walls
- Custom or pre-packaged kitchens
- Fire pits, fireplaces, pizza ovens and more
At Reuther, we offer delivery options to suit you.
Our fleet of trucks ensure that we can accommodate orders of any size and different offloading needs. Our fleet of specialized equipment allows for exact placement at your jobsite, or prompt loading of materials when picking up. You won’t be forced to load yourself or deal with long waits. At Reuther, we’re here for you!
No one delivers like Reuther