Reuther Material has been a family owned and operated business since 1927. Serving all 5 boroughs in New York and New Jersey with our extensive line of quality mason materials. Reuther Material’s large fleet of trucks gives us the ability to give you prompt, courteous service.
For more than 90 years, Reuther Material has stood for customer service with competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff. In order to keep pace with changing customer demands and tastes, Reuther Material is continually expanding and modifying its product line. No job is too big or too small.
Our product offerings include:
• Concrete Blocks (CMUs)
• Clay Bricks
• Thin Bricks and Accessories
• Stone Veneers (Natural and Manufactured)
• Bagged Cements and Mortars
• Concrete Pavers and Paving Stones
• Retaining Wall Systems
• Stucco Systems and Accessories
• Sand, Gravel and Various Aggregates
• Pipe and Drainage Products
• Geotextiles (Fabrics and Geogrids)
• Waterproofing Products and Coatings
• Membranes and Flashings
• Masonry and Concrete Tools
• Power Tools and Construction Equipment
• Construction Fasteners
• Lumber and Cement Board
• Concrete Forming Accessories
• Reinforcing Steel Products
Reuther Material has a location that spans four acres, enabling us to keep an extensive stock of material, ready for prompt delivery. An extensive fleet of specialized equipment allows for exact placement at the jobsite, or prompt loading of materials when picking up. You wont be forced to load yourself or deal with long waits like the big box chains.
Indoor and outdoor displays allow you to visualize ideas for your upcoming project, and a knowledgeable sales staff is always available to help with all of your needs.
Visit Reuther Material at 5303 Tonnelle Ave, North Bergen, NJ, just minutes from both the George Washington Bridge and Lincoln Tunnel on Route 1&9. Located in an Urban Enterprise Zone, all orders are subject to a reduced sales tax rate of 3.5%, allowing additional savings on top of already great prices and service!